Best Tips to print text messages from iPhone
Do you want to print SMS from your iPhone, but don’t know the how to do it well? Generally, we want to print valuable SMS messages from an iPhone SE / 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus. Instant messaging services like Twitter, Facebook, MSN, and others have always been popular, used massively to talk with friends, family, and associates. Although, the SMS messages of the IPHONE are somewhat irreplaceable in our lives. Everybody understands what SMS messages on the iPhone are and how useful they are.
On the other hand, iPhone text messages cannot be printed directly on the Computer by the Air-Print. Or perhaps you wish to print by e-mail and you are with the concern, “How to send text messages through email to print them?”. Well, either way, it will be challenging and troublesome. So why not find an app to print iPhone text messages with no trouble and quickly?
How to Print SMS Messages From an iPhone?
In this article, we will discuss the easiest and simplest two ways to export your SMS from iPhone to a personal computer and print iPhone SMS messages with any printer.
1) SMS EasyExporter for iOS app is a program that can help you BACKUP your iPhone on your computer or Mac and recover your data, whether it is existing, deleted or lost.
2) Easy print SMS from iPhone is another app to print SMS from iPhone. This program can shift text messages from your iPhone to the computer.
After reading this short article, you can print your text messages without difficulty! Read this guide how to do the whole process:
Method 1. How to print text messages from an iPhone with SMS EasyExporter for iOS?
If you just wish to print text messages from your iPhone, you can utilize SMS EasyExporter for iOS to transfer your messages from iPhone to the PC and print them.
- Install the SMS EasyExporter for iOS and connect your iPhone to the PC.
- After downloading and installing the program, open it and connect your iPhone to the COMPUTER via a USB cord so that the application recognizes your device automatically.
- Open the app and link your iPhone
- After the app acknowledges your device, click “SM” on the left and select the SMS messages you wish to save on the computer. Right after this, click “Transfer to”; “Export All Messages”; “HTML File” to save iPhone text messages to the PC.
- Save your SMS text messages to your computer
- Lastly, browse to the folder where your text messages were saved on your PC and open the HTML file to see your messages. After this, you can print all the text messages you want straight!
Print SMS from iPhone
Ways to print deleted/ lost text messages from an iPhone with Easy print SMS from iPhone?
If you have lost messages when updating the iOS version of your iPhone or have removed text messages inadvertently, the best ways to print removed or lost text messages from an iPhone? Without any problem! With Easy print SMS from iPhone app, you can recover, and export lost text messages from an iPhone to your PC then print them.
1. Link your iPhone to the PC and start scanning the device
After downloading and installing the Easy print SMS from android and iPhone, open the application and connect your iPhone through a USB cord so your device is recognized. When your iPhone is recognized by the program, click Start Analysis to analyze your information.
2. Select and recuperate your deleted text messages
After examining your iPhone, you will see all the files on your device in different categories left wing. Select the message type and mark all the text messages you want to recover on the right.
Finally, click “Retrieve” to copy all your marked text messages, including deleted and lost, to the computer in an HTML/CSV file.
Red text messages are lost/deleted messages. The messages in black are the ones that present on your iPhone. You can recover all the messages that were shown by the program. To see only your removed text messages, click the corresponding button at the top of the program.
3. Find your text messages and print them
Lastly, browse to the folder where your recovered text messages were saved. You will see two types of BACKUP, CSV and HTML files. HTML File is much better for printing. Now, you just have to right click on your HTML file and choose Print option!
Easy Print SMS from iPhone is the first SMS management app in the world for all smartphones! Do you have any doubt or tip about Easy print SMS from iPhone?